ShaoLin Center offers adult and youth classes – six days a week – designed to fit most budgets and schedules. Members are welcome and encouraged to personalize their training through unlimited visits and cross-discipline instruction, including weekly "open" studio time (Wednesdays and Thursdays, noon to 4pm) when students may use the school to work on their material, and train individually with SiFu Kleppe
(done on a first-come / first-serve basis).
All memberships include:
• Uniform (training t-shirt & pants)
• Unlimited visits and disciplines
• No hidden costs or added test expenses
• Family discounts (25% off for each additional membership after the first)
• One free month for every referral resulting in a new membership
All first, introductory classes are FREE!
3 months • $370
6 months • $740
12 months • cash / equals $139 monthly
12 months • financed / equals $148.73 monthly
Tigers & Dragons
15 weeks / $263
Young Scholar Warriors
3 months / $370
6 months / $740
Yoga & QiGong
$10 per class
10 sessions / $85
Contact ShaoLin Center's Lion Dance coordinator for exact pricing.